OneClass

OneClass Culture reviews

Clear

Exemplary management with focus on excellence

The organization provides a positive workplace environment while maintaining focus on deliverance. I have met some of the most driven people, who were always there to assist and guide.

Many reasons to work at OneClass

There are many reasons to work for OneClass. But the one that was the most important for me was the team environment. Everyone here is extremely supportive and they are some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. It’s a pleasure to come into work and I really enjoy it.

Good Starting position

Good starting position for newer employees. Company culture is pretty good and employees are definitely fun. However, busy times can get really busy, and the bonuses may not reflect the work done.

Great freelance work

OneClass has a friendly culture and a solid management team. I work as a freelance online educator, providing tutorials for students over the internet. I am allowed to choose my classes, and have great flexibility in my schedule.

Fun company culture, low salary

Great people to work with! Office culture was laid-back with open desk concept and really enjoyed the free snacks and coffee. Micro-managing was non-existent and the work hard, play hard mentality encouraged employees to be primarily independent and responsible for their work. Onto my critiques. Friday afternoons consisted of seminar-style meetings where everyone was allowed to take a break and listen in to the team that was scheduled to highlight what they were working on. This allowed everyone insight into other areas of expertise by other teams. While the concept of this is aimed toward skill development and keeping everyone informed on the status quo/future direction of the company, intermingling between teams would have a better method to share ideas and room for improvement instead. Group chat (Slack) for communication was alright for the most part but group channels added an element of being interrupted which left me figuring out whether the message was worth reading or not. If it wasn't, it was mostly wishing happy birthdays to other co-workers or welcoming new team members. It became very addictive to use which diverted attention from the work that was to be done. Management is disorganized and there is no specific evaluation system or feedback on improvement, The same can be said for the workload as it was highly dependent on demand, There was either too much work to do or too little which was quite frustrating for an environment that actively promoted individual skill development. Side note: the company is also expanding way too fast, especially in the -

Pros

Free monthly lunches, inspiring company culture working with like-minded young professionals, emphasis on skill development

Cons

Low pay, workload demand and method of pay inconsistent, no overtime, tax forms or benefits

Great company, great product, good people

Great place to work, amazing team, brand new office in a great, accesible location in Toronto. Work hard/play hard attitude. Free lunches and team outings every month.

OneClass gives your great chance to try yourself in selling product. It's all about you and how can you communicate with people

Truly enjoyed working with OneClass. They have an excellent team who is very flexible with your school schedule and supportive.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OneClass?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare OneClass with

• OneClass
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?