OneClass logo
OneClass

OneClass Employee Reviews for Subject Matter Expert

Exemplary management with focus on excellence

The organization provides a positive workplace environment while maintaining focus on deliverance. I have met some of the most driven people, who were always there to assist and guide.

Motivating place with lots of friendly people

I’m constantly reminded of how passionate this group of people are whenever I’m on the platform and someone is experiencing an issue. They are always on top of things and they make sure that I feel like I’m a part of the team. It’s a really great company to work for.

Simple sign-up process and plenty of teaching opportunities

There were not very many students in my area when I first started, so I decided to try out OneClass. After getting fully trained, the students started to come in. I really enjoy helping them and also being able to do so in the comfort of my home.

Thorough training and onboarding provided by friendly managers

I really liked the fact that training was done in a very efficient way where we had to watch videos on our own time and complete the skill-testing questions. I thought that perhaps it was a bit long, but that’s to be expected if you don’t want just any random tutor to teach on their platform.

Quick support for all team members

After having bad experiences with some tutoring platforms out there, I was skeptical at first about what OneClass could offer me. However, my first few interactions with their managers made me a believer and they have always been very responsive to my needs. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for additional work.

Many reasons to work at OneClass

There are many reasons to work for OneClass. But the one that was the most important for me was the team environment. Everyone here is extremely supportive and they are some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. It’s a pleasure to come into work and I really enjoy it.

Quick onboarding process

I’ve worked for a variety of education companies. I’ve found OneClass to be my favourite because they were very responsive to all of my concerns and questions. They also are extremely on-time with bonuses and pay.

Transparent communication with all employees

I really like the fact that during my training process, my manager was always available to answer any of my questions (I’m a curious person, so naturally I had a ton of questions!). They were extremely patient and made sure that I understood any ambiguous processes. Really like the company and would recommend any of my friends to work here.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OneClass?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement