OneClass Employee Reviews for Personal Development CoachReview this company
Personal Development Coach1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Free lunch and company event every month. Most of the employees just graduated from the university, young and dynamic. It’s a good place to start the career, but not a good place to stay. It’s especially bad for people with senior experience. Compared with other companies, the salaries here is much lower for the same position. The leaders were young and not that professional in their fields. Most of the employees are heavily loaded by their work. If someone had a paid vacation, it usually causes other coworkers to be overloaded. The company itself expands too fast without matured management. Frequent overtime is encouraged by the leaders and the company. BTW no payment for the overtime. In general the company is cheap to its employees, and doesn’t really consider employees’ work-life balance.
Company events, dynamic, winter break
Working overtime, low salary, heavy work load, poor management
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 60 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare OneClass with
Questions about OneClass
- How is feedback from management delivered at OneClass?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at OneClass?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at OneClass?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at OneClass? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of OneClass?
- What roles at OneClass can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How should you prepare for an interview at OneClass?