OneClass Employee Reviews for Fulltime workerReview this company
Fulltime worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Nothing concrete to support my living in this city by working for Oneclass, even as a full-time worker. The company is jaw-dropping cheap. They give you the salary which is much lower than almost all the same position in other companies. Their propaganda is that they have fun and flexible working hours, and the truth is that the off-duty hour is really flexible. It's very normal that you start in the early morning and had no idea when you could go back home. Of course, there is no payment for working overtime, no matter how long it is. The worst part is that the company tries very hard to make you believe working overtime is the right thing to do, and tries to make you feel guilty for leaving on time because your leader is still there. Fortunately, I've found a much better job and could finally leave. Really sorry for those who stuck there. Good luck.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 60 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare OneClass with
Questions about OneClass
- How is feedback from management delivered at OneClass?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at OneClass?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at OneClass?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at OneClass? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of OneClass?
- What roles at OneClass can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How should you prepare for an interview at OneClass?