OneClass Employee Reviews for Full time workerReview this company
Full time worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Chaotic management，no work-life balance. Will have to work overtime, and of course no payment for doing it no matter how long it is. Laying off employees without prior notice and proper reason. Good luck to those who stuck there.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 60 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare OneClass with
Questions about OneClass
- How is feedback from management delivered at OneClass?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at OneClass?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at OneClass?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at OneClass? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of OneClass?
- What roles at OneClass can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How should you prepare for an interview at OneClass?