OneClass Employee Reviews for Executive AssistantReview this company
Executive Assistant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I was told by the company this is a young, fun and transparent place to work at. But I totally felt otherwise. I guess they either don’t really know themselves, or got fooled by their own lies. People left every week and no one wanted to talk about it. Given the low salary which could barely help you survive in Toronto and the overwhelming workload that makes you work overtime regularly, everyone working here apparently knows it is not a good place to work at, but they’d rather to fake the surface and pretend things are all good. I guess the company really thinks that people are that dumb here, but it’s not. Sometimes people are just stuck here as they don’t have other opportunities, and they will definitely leave as soon as they get something else. But there is no sign that the company will improve their management or care for their employees. I would say it is actually going worse. So my personal suggestion will be: stay away, unless you are really broke and couldn’t even get a job in the McDonald downstairs. Tired muscles are definitely more preferred than a unhappy soul when the salaries are pretty much the same.
Snacks if that counts
Low salary, working overtime, weird vibe, poor management
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 60 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare OneClass with
Questions about OneClass
- How is feedback from management delivered at OneClass?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at OneClass?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at OneClass?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at OneClass? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of OneClass?
- What roles at OneClass can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How should you prepare for an interview at OneClass?