OneClass Employee Reviews for Content ProducerReview this company
Content Producer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great place to start the career! I've learned and practiced so many during my work by working independently most of the time through the entire production process, which also significantly improved my professional skills. I also loved the room that the team gave me to be creative and dynamic about all the projects! It was always a pleasure to have a brainstorm with teammates. Most of the coworkers were young, friendly and supportive, which really made the time working there happy. As a startup company, it seems OneClass was still seeking the right way to go. Lots of room to improve management. Because of the fundraising, some positions may get cut down all of a sudden. The benefits were fine, but the salaries were usually lower than the average in the market. No reimbursement for traveling to Toronto for the interview, staying in the hotel temporarily or moving to Toronto from another city for the job. Sometimes the workload could be overwhelming and working overtime was a must.
salary, benefits, management and workload
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 60 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare OneClass with
Questions about OneClass
- How is feedback from management delivered at OneClass?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at OneClass?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at OneClass?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at OneClass? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of OneClass?
- What roles at OneClass can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How should you prepare for an interview at OneClass?