OneClass

OneClass Employee Reviews for Content Producer

3.5Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60 reviews

Pros and cons

Great place to start the career! I've learned and practiced so many during my work by working independently most of the time through the entire production process, which also significantly improved my professional skills. I also loved the room that the team gave me to be creative and dynamic about all the projects! It was always a pleasure to have a brainstorm with teammates. Most of the coworkers were young, friendly and supportive, which really made the time working there happy. As a startup company, it seems OneClass was still seeking the right way to go. Lots of room to improve management. Because of the fundraising, some positions may get cut down all of a sudden. The benefits were fine, but the salaries were usually lower than the average in the market. No reimbursement for traveling to Toronto for the interview, staying in the hotel temporarily or moving to Toronto from another city for the job. Sometimes the workload could be overwhelming and working overtime was a must.

Pros

Christmas break

Cons

salary, benefits, management and workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement