OneClass logo
OneClass

OneClass

OneClass Employee Review

Simple sign-up process and plenty of teaching opportunities

There were not very many students in my area when I first started, so I decided to try out OneClass. After getting fully trained, the students started to come in. I really enjoy helping them and also being able to do so in the comfort of my home.

Same roleSame location

Exemplary management with focus on excellence

The organization provides a positive workplace environment while maintaining focus on deliverance. I have met some of the most driven people, who were always there to assist and guide.
Same role

Motivating place with lots of friendly people

I’m constantly reminded of how passionate this group of people are whenever I’m on the platform and someone is experiencing an issue. They are always on top of things and they make sure that I feel like I’m a part of the team. It’s a really great company to work for.
Same roleSame location

Transparent communication with all employees

I really like the fact that during my training process, my manager was always available to answer any of my questions (I’m a curious person, so naturally I had a ton of questions!). They were extremely patient and made sure that I understood any ambiguous processes. Really like the company and would recommend any of my friends to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare OneClass with

• OneClass
  • Simple sign-up process and plenty of teaching opportunities