OneClass logo
OneClass

OneClass

OneClass Employee Review

Quick support for all team members

After having bad experiences with some tutoring platforms out there, I was skeptical at first about what OneClass could offer me. However, my first few interactions with their managers made me a believer and they have always been very responsive to my needs. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for additional work.

Same role

Exemplary management with focus on excellence

The organization provides a positive workplace environment while maintaining focus on deliverance. I have met some of the most driven people, who were always there to assist and guide.
Same role

Motivating place with lots of friendly people

I’m constantly reminded of how passionate this group of people are whenever I’m on the platform and someone is experiencing an issue. They are always on top of things and they make sure that I feel like I’m a part of the team. It’s a really great company to work for.
Same location

Company that can't consistently pay its employees

The number of times that this company couldn't make its payroll was completely unacceptable, for a company with 300 employees and 1000 contractors. Work somewhere that will be able to pay you on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare OneClass with

• OneClass
  • Quick support for all team members