OneClass logo
OneClass

OneClass

OneClass Employee Review

Good Starting position

Good starting position for newer employees. Company culture is pretty good and employees are definitely fun. However, busy times can get really busy, and the bonuses may not reflect the work done.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Generally good

Very helpful team and managers. Students are very friendly and most of them are hardworking. Not bad to work there. They can schedule classes based on your time selection and the communication is always very fast and effective.
Same location

Company that can't consistently pay its employees

The number of times that this company couldn't make its payroll was completely unacceptable, for a company with 300 employees and 1000 contractors. Work somewhere that will be able to pay you on time.
Same location

Weird Vibe here

I was told by the company this is a young, fun and transparent place to work at. But I totally felt otherwise. I guess they either don’t really know themselves, or got fooled by their own lies. People left every week and no one wanted to talk about it. Given the low salary which could barely help you survive in Toronto and the overwhelming workload that makes you work overtime regularly, everyone working here apparently knows it is not a good place to work at, but they’d rather to fake the surface and pretend things are all good. I guess the company really thinks that people are that dumb here, but it’s not. Sometimes people are just stuck here as they don’t have other opportunities, and they will definitely leave as soon as they get something else. But there is no sign that the company will improve their management or care for their employees. I would say it is actually going worse. So my personal suggestion will be: stay away, unless you are really broke and couldn’t even get a job in the McDonald downstairs. Tired muscles are definitely more preferred than a unhappy soul when the salaries are pretty much the same.

Pros

Snacks if that counts

Cons

Low salary, working overtime, weird vibe, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement