OneClass logo
OneClass

OneClass

OneClass Employee Review

Fun easy Job

This is a great job to have while attending university as you can make some money and help people in need out as well. Job is fairly easy as it only requires you to listen and make concise notes.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Enjoyed working with this company

I noticed an increase of motivation, as I always had people to report to on a regular basis. Further, I really enjoyed being a part of the note-taking community.

Pros

Regular work schedule

Cons

Not many hours
Same location

Company that can't consistently pay its employees

The number of times that this company couldn't make its payroll was completely unacceptable, for a company with 300 employees and 1000 contractors. Work somewhere that will be able to pay you on time.
Same location

Weird Vibe here

I was told by the company this is a young, fun and transparent place to work at. But I totally felt otherwise. I guess they either don’t really know themselves, or got fooled by their own lies. People left every week and no one wanted to talk about it. Given the low salary which could barely help you survive in Toronto and the overwhelming workload that makes you work overtime regularly, everyone working here apparently knows it is not a good place to work at, but they’d rather to fake the surface and pretend things are all good. I guess the company really thinks that people are that dumb here, but it’s not. Sometimes people are just stuck here as they don’t have other opportunities, and they will definitely leave as soon as they get something else. But there is no sign that the company will improve their management or care for their employees. I would say it is actually going worse. So my personal suggestion will be: stay away, unless you are really broke and couldn’t even get a job in the McDonald downstairs. Tired muscles are definitely more preferred than a unhappy soul when the salaries are pretty much the same.

Pros

Snacks if that counts

Cons

Low salary, working overtime, weird vibe, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement