OMNI BASEMENT SYSTEMS Employee Review

View all OMNI BASEMENT SYSTEMS reviews

I LUV working with numbers!
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 November 2015
I thrive on challenges. There have been a few times in my past experiences where I had no one to train me regarding the daily routine. Most times all I have is a box to work backwards from. This is where I have had to be a creative investigator to explore how the work was posted in the accounting software. When all else fails I'm not afraid to pick up the phone to call the accountant to see how they would like to have the paperwork posted. My goal is to make the accountant's job easier when year end comes along & also helps save my employer money.

As a highly motivated, outgoing professional with several years of customer service experience from retail to banking, I can work well in a team environment or as an individual contributor. Having exceptional organizational skills, I can easily prioritize workloads to deal with a variety of tasks simultaneously, ensuring completion and accuracy in a timely fashion.
Pros
business casual dress code, periodic potluck lunches & summer BBQ's
Cons
traffic associated with long drive which occurs 2-3 per week, winter driving

Other OMNI BASEMENT SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Great Training good pay
SALES AND DESIGN SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 October 2016
Good Place to work. Great training .Excellent system . long hours but rewarding . company vehicle supplied , It did not work out for me just was not the right timing
Pros
Travel and training
Cons
Horrible, Awful, Unprofessional, Rude
General Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 March 2013
this is an unprofessional rinky-dink operation and my advice is to stay far far far far away.

"management" is atrocious and thinks that his "cute" italian accent is a way to get out out things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OMNI BASEMENT SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.

OMNI BASEMENT SYSTEMS Reviews by Location