OMNI BASEMENT SYSTEMS

OMNI BASEMENT SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
On a day to day basics I was always on my toes, multitasking various jobs. No day was ever the same.
I learned how to manage a group of 8-12 guys and how to problem solve at the drop of a dime.

I have never worked with such a great group of people.

I didn't have anything that was hard to do, it was just difficult to keep up with the business that was coming in. I was doing a job of 3 people and I was still successful at what I did.

The most enjoyable part of my job, was the employees. No matter where we came from, we all got along so well.
Pros
working from 9-5, weekends off
Cons
the buisness was never effiecent, i had to put proceedures in place.
One of the best places I've ever worked. Knowledgeable, Caring and Goal Driven are just a few of the many qualities this Company has. A truly amazing group of people to work for, and maybe 1 day again. If you are eager to learn and want to make money in a fun and family oriented workplace, these guys are it.
Good Place to work. Great training .Excellent system . long hours but rewarding . company vehicle supplied , It did not work out for me just was not the right timing
Pros
Travel and training
Cons
I thrive on challenges. There have been a few times in my past experiences where I had no one to train me regarding the daily routine. Most times all I have is a box to work backwards from. This is where I have had to be a creative investigator to explore how the work was posted in the accounting software. When all else fails I'm not afraid to pick up the phone to call the accountant to see how they would like to have the paperwork posted. My goal is to make the accountant's job easier when year end comes along & also helps save my employer money.

As a highly motivated, outgoing professional with several years of customer service experience from retail to banking, I can work well in a team environment or as an individual contributor. Having exceptional organizational skills, I can easily prioritize workloads to deal with a variety of tasks simultaneously, ensuring completion and accuracy in a timely fashion.
Pros
business casual dress code, periodic potluck lunches & summer BBQ's
Cons
traffic associated with long drive which occurs 2-3 per week, winter driving
this is an unprofessional rinky-dink operation and my advice is to stay far far far far away.

"management" is atrocious and thinks that his "cute" italian accent is a way to get out out things.