OMEGA MECHANICAL Employee Review

View all OMEGA MECHANICAL reviews

Great new company who cares
Apprentice Plumber (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 January 2017
I've never worked for a company that sits down with it's employees prior to a 3 month probation and offers them career reviews. There have been new hires assisted in gaining access to school by the President only days after starting. Each person I know who works here feels valued and like there is a definite open door policy where our opinions matter. I also notice that suppliers seem very happy to accommodate us onsite, more than other places I've worked.

Uniforms are cool, got an awesome fitted cap, 3 shirts including long sleeve, all safety stuff in the first 5 min of starting. Then a couple days later I was provided with a discounted company order of Carhartts which they delivered directly to site. When guys need personal tools, the office orders and delivers direct then it's simply deducted from our pay over a couple periods. Seriously?

I was registered with the ITA the moment I was hired, they even helped me obtain previous hours from difficult employer.

With great modern tools, management who work for the field instead of the other way around and such, I hope to have a long career here.

Note: during my interview I was asked what type of work I wanted to do and where I lived. I was then placed on a project that closely represented those interests and it is the closest project to my home they have.

Can't wait to join their ball team this spring, and btw they through awesome parties #Movember.
Pros
Culture, Appreciation and Understanding
Cons
None to date

Other OMEGA MECHANICAL Employee Reviews

Great learning experience(s)
Plumbing Pre - Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC11 March 2019
I had a fantastic time learning and being taught along side journeymen and other apprentices. Even though there were quite a few challenging conditions that involved a hefty amount of physical and mental work, that I found out a lot of people walk away from because they lack in the brain. The amount of satisfaction that comes from completing work most shy away from is more than nice to say the least.
Productive work place and great people
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 January 2019
At OMEGA Tool, I would do general labor. Picking up heavy materials and delivering them to another place, removing heavy debris, etc. The people there were very easy to get along with as well.