OMEGA MECHANICAL Employee Review

View all OMEGA MECHANICAL reviews

Productive and Fun workplace environment
Journeyman Plumber (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC1 August 2017
I installed DWV 6",4", 3", and 2"
I Learned more about WC carriers, I thoroughly enjoyed working for Omega. This company has lots of knowledge and good Foreman to Learn from. I would say the hardest part of my job is being ahead of the game; taking a print and then piping the system to the print. I like to have an apprentice who I can mold and help to be a better plumber. My favourite is the overall outcome of my work and how everybody else in the company sees it.
Pros
Possible trip giveaways
Cons

Other OMEGA MECHANICAL Employee Reviews

Great learning experience(s)
Plumbing Pre - Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC11 March 2019
I had a fantastic time learning and being taught along side journeymen and other apprentices. Even though there were quite a few challenging conditions that involved a hefty amount of physical and mental work, that I found out a lot of people walk away from because they lack in the brain. The amount of satisfaction that comes from completing work most shy away from is more than nice to say the least.
Productive work place and great people
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 January 2019
At OMEGA Tool, I would do general labor. Picking up heavy materials and delivering them to another place, removing heavy debris, etc. The people there were very easy to get along with as well.