OMEGA MECHANICAL Employee Review

View all OMEGA MECHANICAL reviews

Such a relief to finally work for a great company.
Plumbing Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 April 2018
I came to Omega from a horrible previous employer. Right from the interview everything changed. The office staff went above and beyond recovering apprenticeship hours that my last employer was less then cooperative on reporting for me. On site I wasn't treated like the site grunt because of my first year status, I was given the opportunity to prove what I could do. They have a great tool program to help acquire tools needed for the job where you order through them and pay it back over a few pay cheques. Hockey pools, baseball team, golf excursions are just a few of the fun company things i've been invited for through company emails. Oh, and the uniforms look pretty good, straight black shirts, cool logo., flex fit hat.......that's it nothing corny. If your a hard worker and you want a company that treats its employees great, Omega Mechanical is a where its at.

Other OMEGA MECHANICAL Employee Reviews

Great learning experience(s)
Plumbing Pre - Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC11 March 2019
I had a fantastic time learning and being taught along side journeymen and other apprentices. Even though there were quite a few challenging conditions that involved a hefty amount of physical and mental work, that I found out a lot of people walk away from because they lack in the brain. The amount of satisfaction that comes from completing work most shy away from is more than nice to say the least.
Productive work place and great people
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 January 2019
At OMEGA Tool, I would do general labor. Picking up heavy materials and delivering them to another place, removing heavy debris, etc. The people there were very easy to get along with as well.