Olympia Tile Employee Review

View all Olympia Tile reviews

Pruductive workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON3 June 2013
Serving customers,loading and unloading trucks using propane counterbalance.The management was the best,the warehouse manager was very friendly,helpful.I've had lot of fun with the co-workers made some very good friends,until this day i still visit Olympia Tile to meet my former co-workers share our stories.
The hardest days were Monday's and Wednesday's where we had trucks coming in from the main Toronto warehouse or Montreal .Enjoyed working at Olympia Tile ,meeting many people every day.

Other Olympia Tile Employee Reviews

good workplace
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2019
good work place friendly co workers it is a good place to work but unfortunately it far from my place now so i meed to find a new work if only i can stay there for more time
I feel like I wasted a lifetime
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2018
Like any company, there was a culture at Olympia. I felt like I made a lot of friends, with coworkers and customers. The environment often lacked teamwork, which stemmed from management down. The ebb and flow, sometimes running like a well-oiled machine, other times the demand from customers, on the phone and at the desk, could be pressure packed. Working retail can certainly be tough. It was a place that really didn't promote an individual's strengths and yet there weren't many company policies in place to help direct employees. Seems as though Olympia has been playing catch up for years trying to fit into mainstream retail in Toronto. In many ways they are still an oddity, and not in a good way.
Pros
A financially stable enterprise
Cons
Often a lack of clear direction/conflicting leadership