Olympia Tile Employee Reviews for Inside Sales Representative

Ugh
Inside Sales Representative in the Showroom (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Don't work here if you want to be valued as a person or employee. I did exactly as I was told, every day, and things were fabricated about me to get me fired within 2 months. I loved my job, and customers looked forward to talking with me because I was the only place in the entire showroom with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree who actually designed and tiled on her own before and had experience in the field Without asking me what was going on I was pretty much kicked out the door mid-day with no warning, other than I was "doing well" a few days prior.
Pros
the pay and benefits
Cons
they fired me based on unconfirmed lies, it's all about who you know here, Not how hard you work, I knew no one so they pushed me out.
Olympia Tile
Inside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  1000 Lawrence Ave8 February 2017
Olympia Tile is an engaging, fast-paced work environment dealing with constant customers. It is important to maintain focus while making it enjoyable.