Olympia Financial Group Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
An Olympian's Story
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 April 2017
When I joined the Olympia team, I had put zero effort into my career goals. I started as an Account Officer, where I was afforded the opportunity to work with and build trusted relationships with a group of a exempt market clients. I was also partnered with a Coordinator, who acted as my right-arm by ensuring all documentation and transaction requirements were fulfilled. The opportunity I was given by Olympia to work alongside and act as mentor to both my Coordinator and clients was the booster I needed to focus on my own career goals. Nine years later, I’m one of several supervisors working with the very team I started with. I have the daily privilege of working with a dynamic group of unique individuals, watching them discover their own potential. My original Coordinator is now a Team Lead who’s focus is acting as a resource and support to her Supervisor. Olympia Trust Company’s culture is summed up in our motto, “With Us It’s Personal.” Employees are treated like people and not numbers, our team members rally to support each other and a work / life balance as well as personal development are encouraged. I'm a proud member of the Olympia team and what a ride!
Compensation, Culture, Management, People, Benefits, Development, Work / Life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olympia Financial Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Olympia Financial Group Inc. Reviews by Job Title