Olive Fertility Centre Employee Reviews

I love my work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 September 2018
As a nurse, there are many roles to fill in the clinic, making every work day a bit different and interesting. The best part of the job is that everyone is here and dedicated to the very meaningful work of helping people grow their families.The physicians are very approachable and great teachers, and all staff show a deep caring for our patients. It is helpful to have women's reproductive health background, or labour and delivery experience if no fertility work experience in the past. The hardest part of the job is delivering bad news - you want success for each and every patient, and it is hard to be the bearer of bad news. The team here is very supportive and help each other through the good and bad. The best part of the job is everything else - teaching one-on-one, building therapeutic relationships, performing procedures and supporting patients through the process.
Pros
Many learning opportunities, supportive co-workers, very meaningful work
Supportive, Caring, Growing
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 November 2017
Best job and workplace I have had so far!
The doctors treat you like family and there is no hierarchy.
Only left because I am pursing a different career path but would like love to go back in a new position.
Olive Fertility Centre is the best place I've ever worked at!
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 February 2017
The team atmosphere is predominant at Olive. It is one big family. Team building social activities are plenty at Olive. Staff are well taken care of with the MANY perks provided by the doctors. What a great team to be a part of!
Pros
Competitive wages and tons of perks, ie. Christmas bonus, paid social dinners for staff and partners, lunch is provided often for lunch&learns.