Olive Fertility Centre

Olive Fertility Centre Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Amazing Place to Work!

Olive is a great place to work. The management team really cares about your wellbeing, and actively talks to you and gets to know you. It is a very different environment compared to other healthcare companies. The people are very nice, everyone is warm, welcoming, and friendly. There is lots to learn and do, never a dull moment. It is very busy, but being busy at work is nice because you don't feel like you are working too hard or getting overwhelmed. The teams are supportive, they ask about your day/weekend. The benefits are really good.

Pros

Great team, friendly staff

Stay away!

Toxic would be an understatement. Management here is unbelievable. This place has the potential to completely destroy your mental health. Everyone here lacked empathy.

Insights into Olive Fertility Centre

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

If I could stay, I would without a doubt!!

I have had an incredible experience working at Olive Fertility Centre. Everyone from day one has been so kind, welcoming and supportive. The doctors are amazing -- I simply can't say enough!! They are incredible practitioners, fantastic with patients and treat ALL staff at Olive with the upmost respect and kindness. The nurses are a one-of-a-kind group of the most intelligent, funny, compassionate and supportive people you will ever meet. Whether a patient here at Olive or an employee... you have chosen the BEST fertility centre!! I have decided to write this review because I feel it is important to acknowledge how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work here. I was given a chance to learn a new field of medicine and the journey has been exceptional. I would not be leaving Olive if I was not moving away! This is an amazing place filled with incredible people. A message to the Olive folks: The days can get hella busy, but don't forget to take the time to pat yourself on the back for what you do each day -- guiding, coaching and supporting people through a very vulnerable time. You do magic! Don't forget that!! I have been fortunate to work at Olive!! Thank you.

Pros

Team work, support, kindness, competitive pay, different areas to work in so always on your toes

I love my work

As a nurse, there are many roles to fill in the clinic, making every work day a bit different and interesting. The best part of the job is that everyone is here and dedicated to the very meaningful work of helping people grow their families.The physicians are very approachable and great teachers, and all staff show a deep caring for our patients. It is helpful to have women's reproductive health background, or labour and delivery experience if no fertility work experience in the past. The hardest part of the job is delivering bad news - you want success for each and every patient, and it is hard to be the bearer of bad news. The team here is very supportive and help each other through the good and bad. The best part of the job is everything else - teaching one-on-one, building therapeutic relationships, performing procedures and supporting patients through the process.

Pros

Many learning opportunities, supportive co-workers, very meaningful work

Supportive, Caring, Growing

Best job and workplace I have had so far!The doctors treat you like family and there is no hierarchy. Only left because I am pursing a different career path but would like love to go back in a new position.

Olive Fertility Centre is the best place I've ever worked at!

The team atmosphere is predominant at Olive. It is one big family. Team building social activities are plenty at Olive. Staff are well taken care of with the MANY perks provided by the doctors. What a great team to be a part of!

Pros

Competitive wages and tons of perks, ie. Christmas bonus, paid social dinners for staff and partners, lunch is provided often for lunch&learns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olive Fertility Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement