Olds College

Olds College Employee Review

View all Olds College reviews

Terrible
Admissions Associate (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB15 August 2017
Would not recommend working in admissions at the college.
You will be overworked, stressed and worried about your job stability.
Long probationary periods serve to protect the college and not your position.
The office offers little in the way of a friendly culture, and you will receive little in the way of training, or of feedback of any kind.
The job stability is questionable at best with a high rotation of people coming and going through the office. I would not recommend working within this office.
Cons
salary cuts, layoffs, no company culture

Other Olds College Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Director of Athletics (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB20 January 2020
Enjoyed my time at Olds College. Leadership changed a number of times over my time there and each change brought new and varied experiences that were challenging.
Educational and engaging with the residence. Also adaptable to work around one schedule.
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB8 January 2020
Engaged with the residence of the college by either activities hosted by us, or stopping by and talk with residence on rounds every night. There are two responsibilities. First one is the wellness of the residence - planning events once a month, designing a bulletin board with awareness relating to collage life or internationally (black history month), and resolving conflict when occurs. The second responsibility is the safety of the residence and enforcing policy of the rental agreement every residence signs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olds College. Our community is ready to answer.

Olds College Reviews by Location