Olds College

Olds College Employee Review

View all Olds College reviews

Changing for the Better
Administration (Current Employee) –  Olds Alberta15 October 2018
The changes happening at the college in the past year have been for the better. Morale is up, there is a feeling of community, and departments are working better with each other. There are great ideas being heard and many followed through with.
I feel supported and heard, that my well being is cared about, and that my ideas have value.
Pros
Salary, Staff Culture, PD Opportunity, Beautiful Campus, Office Hours, Holidays

Other Olds College Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Director of Athletics (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB20 January 2020
Enjoyed my time at Olds College. Leadership changed a number of times over my time there and each change brought new and varied experiences that were challenging.
Educational and engaging with the residence. Also adaptable to work around one schedule.
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB8 January 2020
Engaged with the residence of the college by either activities hosted by us, or stopping by and talk with residence on rounds every night. There are two responsibilities. First one is the wellness of the residence - planning events once a month, designing a bulletin board with awareness relating to collage life or internationally (black history month), and resolving conflict when occurs. The second responsibility is the safety of the residence and enforcing policy of the rental agreement every residence signs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olds College. Our community is ready to answer.

Olds College Reviews by Location