Olds College

Olds College Employee Review

View all Olds College reviews

A place to grow and learn
Ag and Heavy Technician program (Former Employee) –  Olds, Ab1 May 2014
My experience at college was an enjoyable one, I learned many new things and developed an ever growing interest into my future career. What made it was the the expertise and experience that the instrucotrs ha and were able to pass on to the students. It was not just the trade information that was imoressive but learning vital skills in communication throught the wo career advancement courses that were a part of our program. It was great to wake up every day wondering what the day was going to bring and to be eager to get to school and get into the classroom an soak up the knowledge being passed on or to get into the shop and get our hand dirty.

Other Olds College Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Director of Athletics (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB20 January 2020
Enjoyed my time at Olds College. Leadership changed a number of times over my time there and each change brought new and varied experiences that were challenging.
Educational and engaging with the residence. Also adaptable to work around one schedule.
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB8 January 2020
Engaged with the residence of the college by either activities hosted by us, or stopping by and talk with residence on rounds every night. There are two responsibilities. First one is the wellness of the residence - planning events once a month, designing a bulletin board with awareness relating to collage life or internationally (black history month), and resolving conflict when occurs. The second responsibility is the safety of the residence and enforcing policy of the rental agreement every residence signs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olds College. Our community is ready to answer.

Olds College Reviews by Location