Olds College

Olds College Employee Review

View all Olds College reviews

College atmosphere
Private tutor (Former Employee) –  olds, alberta4 October 2018
Tutoring is very rewarding. The students are great . The change in department head in 2016 for the Animal Health Technology course definitely changed my role.

Other Olds College Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Director of Athletics (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB20 January 2020
Enjoyed my time at Olds College. Leadership changed a number of times over my time there and each change brought new and varied experiences that were challenging.
Educational and engaging with the residence. Also adaptable to work around one schedule.
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Olds, AB8 January 2020
Engaged with the residence of the college by either activities hosted by us, or stopping by and talk with residence on rounds every night. There are two responsibilities. First one is the wellness of the residence - planning events once a month, designing a bulletin board with awareness relating to collage life or internationally (black history month), and resolving conflict when occurs. The second responsibility is the safety of the residence and enforcing policy of the rental agreement every residence signs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olds College. Our community is ready to answer.

Olds College Reviews by Location