Old Navy
Information from Old Navy:

Old Navy Employee Reviews

Canada842 reviews
This job was not for me
Personally, at my location there was not enough hours to go around to all the part time workers. I only ended up working MAYBE 12 hours of so a month which was ridiculous for people who have this as their main source of income. Management was alright but some of them could have been better with introducing employees to new concepts and measures.
Pros
great discount, nice co-workers
Cons
not great hours, not a lot of room for advancement
First Job
As a highschool student this was my first job and I was the youngest employee. I was working the seasonal job for the 2019 holiday season, I enjoyed working here for the shifts that I had, the people were great and super nice, and are very helpful when I would ask for help on my shift, they include everyone in their events and charity raising, overall I recommend working here it was great
Stressfull and overwhelming
Very stressful environment. If you were not one of there favorites or hadn't been working for awhile you were treated like an inferior. Not a nice place.
Very flexible with schedule
Great work environment to work in just love working there

Everyone works as a team give yearly reviews

Over all great place to work at
fast paced
busy days, fast paced, work with amazing people.
Ensure customers are getting the urgent and fast service they have come to expect. Monitor productivity
Cool place to work to gain experience
I was seasonal and at Old Navy and it was a fun and great learning environment. All the managers and employees are chill and fun to work with. I would recommend this position to anyone who is looking for experience!
Unrealistic expectations
This company pays a fair salary to its GM’s and in trade for this and the benefits you are required to work an excessive amount of hours You are to manage all the Department Managers, numerous staff , complete all GM responsibilities and work the sales floor and cash
Pros
Salary
Cons
No Work life balance
Productive, fun workplace
I worked here while attending my first year of university. I didn't get a lot of shifts because I also had a different job that I worked at more. If you like clothes and like a discount then this is the place for you!
Good
Loved working at old Navy fun positive environment. All managers were good at working together as a team . I loved working with my team and motivating my team to be better and love their job .
Little hours given
No space to progres within company due to high volume of new employees. Working hour standards aren't fair for everyone if they don't have a second job.
Pros
3 month probation could likely get you more hours
bon poste
si vous êtes engager comme directeur c'est une très bonne compagnie. mais très américains dans leur management
Hectic and Busy
It is usually very busy and you are constantly stretched thin if you're working on the floor. You are expected to be "on" at all times, which is reasonable but 3 hours shift feel longer than 3 hours.
Great experience and friendly workplace
Loved working there and it was my first official job so gained amazing experience in basic training and customer service. Worked there for almost 4 years and only left to focus on my university eduction. Loved all my coworkers and enjoyed going to work. When I first started short hours and not enough pay but I eventually ended up being a senior employee the longer I stayed (which increased my pay & hours). Definitely recommend to any one looking for a part time job as you will get valuable training to help with costumer service experience.
environment de travail agréable
Environment agréable, par contre les avancement salariale sont très basse, voir nul.
fun work place.
Old navy was a overall great experience. it was a fast-paced work environment. Management was approachable. The hardest part of the job in my experience was receiving shipment. There just simply wasn't enough time, depending on the shipment, to get the product out, scanned and on the floor.
Old Navy
Working at Old Navy was great I got to do a little bit of everything as I was a Brand Associate. There are some amazing people in the work place, management is awesome all around great place to work.
Great place to have your first job at.
Old Navy was the first place I worked at, and I felt it was possibly one of the better places to have a start at, the management and co-workers made for a fun environment, to learn and grow at.
Poor Management
Horrible and mean management. Very condescending in front of other staff or clients. They have their favorite employees and it shows, they don’t treat employees equally. Horrible minimum wage pay
Pros
Discount to Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic
Cons
Very bad management
Agréable
Toute l'équipe de travaille est géniale, on est plus des amis qui travaillent ensemble que des collègues qui se voit seulement lors des shifts. Beaucoup de sortie entre nous.
Les gérants sont super sympathique et compréhensible. Les clients cher Old Navy sont aussi super gentils.

L'ambiance est géniale, cependant le magasin est très difficile à entretenir, manque de main d'oeuvre pour le nettoyer tout en répondant au demande des clients.
Found it challanging to keep up with the amount of product organizations with the amount of payroll given
Found it extremely challenging to keep up with the amount of work needing to be done on a daily basis just to keep up with the visual responsibilities of the store. Even at the fast pace that our team worked it was a never ending cycle of visual flips and not enough staff support to get it all done.
Fast paced retail environment
A high intensity and fast paced retail environment with constant traffic. Affordable and democratize philosophy for retail clothing. Retail clothing and accessories for all ages, genders of people.