Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada

Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Great Manager - Slow moving culture

I was at OSFI as a consultant. It is a government agency and consequently slow moving and cautious. The people were great but resolved to not being able to impact the course of the business.

Pros

The people

Cons

The culture adaptability to change

Co-op student working in Risk Services Sector

The workplace culture was very inclusive, and promoted teamwork and collaboration. As a member of the model risk team, we were situated in one corner of the office building but in close proximity to other teams such as credit and operational risk. Team members were always willing to talk to me and provide advice and discussion as necessary. I enjoyed working on the large projects pertaining to the financial industry and it really felt like I was making a huge impact with my work.

Rewarding

I had quite a bit of latitude in setting my own agenda. Worked with professional teams. The challenge was sometime overwhelming and quite stimulating.

Great workplace atmosphere and management

I learned to multi-task more efficiently. Cope with tight deadlines, and constant workflow that had to be continuously modified to meet deadlines.

Pros

Great co-workers, great atmosphere

Excellent Place to work

A fun environment. An excellent place to work, just to far to commute.

Great Job for 19 years

Great Job, entering Financial Data Talking to Steak holders for missing information, sending out financial requestmail outs,

Pros

great experience

Cons

work was repetitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada with

Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada reviews by location

Learn about Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada in popular locations