Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada

Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
I was at OSFI as a consultant. It is a government agency and consequently slow moving and cautious. The people were great but resolved to not being able to impact the course of the business.
Pros
The people
Cons
The culture adaptability to change
The workplace culture was very inclusive, and promoted teamwork and collaboration. As a member of the model risk team, we were situated in one corner of the office building but in close proximity to other teams such as credit and operational risk.
Team members were always willing to talk to me and provide advice and discussion as necessary.

I enjoyed working on the large projects pertaining to the financial industry and it really felt like I was making a huge impact with my work.
I had quite a bit of latitude in setting my own agenda. Worked with professional teams. The challenge was sometime overwhelming and quite stimulating.
I learned to multi-task more efficiently. Cope with tight deadlines, and constant workflow that had to be continuously modified to meet deadlines.
Pros
Great co-workers, great atmosphere
A fun environment. An excellent place to work, just to far to commute.
Great Job, entering Financial Data Talking to Steak holders for missing information, sending out financial request
mail outs,
Pros
great experience
Cons
work was repetitive
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7
4.6
4.4
4.2
4.6
4.8
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada Reviews by Job Title
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada Reviews by Location