OEIS

OEIS Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews

Best security company to work

I have been working for three months in OEIS protection. Based on it, I can say that this company is one of the best security companies in Ontario. They provide free training, reasonable work hours and a work-life balance for their employees. I am glad to be employee of this company.

Pros

Free Training

Cons

I haven't found one

Not Worth Your Time

- management only cares about a body filling a shift not the workers themselves.- You are never informed by management if your releif is running late/ not showing up at all.- Guranteed to receive your pay late by a few days or even a week sometimes.- The work itself will give you valuable experience that you can apply to future jobs/careers.

Pros

There are always shifts to be filled.

Cons

Late pay, management-style, low morale.

Insights into OEIS

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Second job only

Travel 60 miles round trip, at $6 a gallon, for minimum wage, so owners can live in mansions. I guess they think there is no inflation in our world as well.

Official response from OEIS

12 July 2022
We are very sorry you feel this way. No one lives in mansions, but as you said inflation has affected us all. Projecting hate towards company owners who offer you a job isn't healthy for yourself. We truly hope you find peace in your next adventure in life.OEIS

Productive and friendly

Fun and friendlycollaborative and informativetraining is nicefast paced and competitive attentive and disciplinemedium level benefitslunch 30 min

High growth potential with OEIS

A year ago, I took my Security guard and First Aid & CPR training from this company. When I got my license OEIS hired me as a security guard. After a few months, I was promoted to team leader. Now, I am working with management. So, I can say that this company provides you the opportunity to grow if you work hard with dedication.

Pros

Growth opportunity, best cultural work place, reasonable training material

Cons

No cons

Don’t work in this company.

I would recommend not to work in this company. I have encountered the worse working culture and experience in my life. Don’t work in this company. They don’t give our pay too. I still owe 40plus hours of pay from this company.

Pros

No pros

Official response from OEIS

12 July 2022
OEIS would love to know your name, but since it does not show here, you are anonymous. We understand your frustration, but we have been in business for 21 years. I believe if we were not paying our personnel, we would not be open as long. I hope you find peace within your next adventure.OEIS

Amazing management with highly skilled & experienced professionals

Working with OEIS is one of the best professional experience I've ever achived in my life. Its a journey of a bright future with exponential growth!

Pros

Bonus Bounty, Free Lunches, Friendly management.

Cons

We never sleep in service

Grow with growing company

OEIS is an up and coming security company with plenty of ground-floor opportunities. The management cares about their employees and supervisors spend a lot of time out in the field looking on their personnel's well being.

Pros

Great management and training.

Cons

Trying to recruit people in a competitive environment.

A family environment

Lovely office with lovely people! Everyone is nice and respectful, and the work feels meaningful. Great place to work. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Pros

nice management, good pay, good hours

An eye opening experience

Working with OEIS definitely gave me considerate amount of experience on how to interact with elderly citizens that might or might not have mental health condition. As I'm mainly working in care homes. The working schedule is very flexible. The pay is on time.

Excellent working environment with dedicated employees possessing the common goal of accomplishing SUCCESS & HARMONY

I have initially started my career in OEIS as a uniformed Security guard a year ago, but due to the constant support and love I have been receiving in OEIS, I managed and transformed myself into a Compliance Officer through one year of hard work, perseverance and dedication. My journey itself illustrates the fact that nothing is impossible in here and the organization recognizes, values and encourages its employees to move forward. Its a pleasure to be working in between such highly classified and understanding organization.

Pros

Employee Recognition

Cons

No Cons

Wonderful workplace and productive.

We always work with passion and positive energy and looking for the best. The people that work here are smart, and smart people know you can always get better. We are one family working on developing our company and providing our best.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No Cons

Great place to work and grow

This is great company to work at. New ideas are valued and there is enough space to grow, collaborate, and learn new things. The company is growing rapidly so it is a fast-paced environment, but with great energy and spirit. Great company structure, clear policy's to follow. One of the important assets are the coworkers, who are amazing people.

Pros

Free food every week, personal gym, beautiful offices, bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OEIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare OEIS with

Learn about OEIS in popular locations

• OEIS