OCISO

OCISO Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews

It is a multi cultural productive fun work place where staff understands and respects each other and gets the opportunity to learn about other culture

A typical day at work entails, open yesterday’s mail, stamp them, get them ready to be matched, check email and sort through it.Review invoices and check for discrepancies and if there are no issues, I code them and enter them into ACCPAC, print cheques to pay bills and vendors.I have learned that, in order to be satisfied with my work, I have to love and enjoy it and to take each day as it comes.It is a very professional, respected and valuable environment, unbiased and allows growth and support educationI look forward to seeing my co-workers because we get along well and are respectable towards each other.The hardest part of the job would have to be meeting deadlines sometimes, but I organize my time and prioritize in a way that I don’t get too overwhelmed with tasks.I always look forward to seeing my co-workers because we have a good time together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCISO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5Job security/advancement