OCISO

OCISO Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

reception

Great place to work in. Great people and greate staff. Although it sees competitve to get a job there. But the staff members are very friendly .Great places to

not well organized

Poor organization. this place is trying to help immigrants to Canada, However, they lack good management and planning. I was a volunteer there so I can not tell you how employees are paid and if they are happy with it.

Great place

It is a great place to work as a volunteer, staffs treat each other with respect and clients are treated well.As such i will recommend this place for everyone

a creative and motivating work environment

I taught 20 hours and observed the Level 1 class during my practicum. As a volunteer teacher, I worked 2 hours a week. I learnt a lot about ESL teaching, working with adult learners from various cultural backgrounds.

Exciting workplace

Exciting place to work, there is a new assignment each time, at a different location with a different school and that makes the job fun. Meeting new people and helping them with their needs is great. Feeling that your contribution is making some what of a difference in other peoples lives.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

On call/part time.

Fun workplace environment!

• Assisted in the decoration and organization of weddings, functions, marriages and birthdays. During this job, i learned how to multitask, i learned how to offer exceptional service. The most enjoyable part of this job was definitely free food. I love collaborating with people as well so it was most definitely entertaining getting to meet certain people.

Pros

Free Food

Great place to volunteer and get ESL teaching experience

Great centre with great teachers and students. I have received amazing experience there.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

suburban location

co counsellor

• Helped clients with housing forms and any tenant issues. • Met with clients for counselling in a confidential setting. Everyday in my placement was a new fun and new start since I would always met different clients with different issues or problems . Our Main goal was meeting the client goal and the agency goal in specific time line . It was a wonderful filed placement experience .

Pros

Multi culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCISO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5Job security/advancement