Ocean Spray of Canada Ltd.

Ocean Spray of Canada Ltd. Employee Reviews

Wonderful Staff and Management

I enjoyed working for OceanSpray. The work was sometimes difficult but the people were always great to work with. I would have loved to stay with them but I moved away.

Pros

Great coworkers and management, steady work, good pay

Fun working staff

It was fun working place with a hardworking staff. The management was so helpful in the work. The lunchroom was always very neat and clean. The day at the work past very easily.

Productive and fun work place

Very good company and people are such fun. I really like to work there. As a machine operator, I supervised and performed necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start-up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment. I operated and monitored multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops. I controlled the flow of the cranberries and ensure that the equipment was running at an efficient pace. I observed and followed company safety rules and regulations.

Great company, always something to do.

Great work setting, always easy to get along with everybody. Management are friendly and helpful. Lots of work to do, so your never bored. Sometimes you get to drive the forklift.

Good although the period is short

I like to work over there and know many friends. I wish I can work over there again. But the period is short. Thus, I am not quite sure for next year. I wish people there are blessed by Jesus.

Absolutely fantastic

Ocean Spray of Canada Ltd. Richmond Receiving Station was a fantastic place to work. The staff members are super friendly, both the employees and the management team. This place is highly recommended.

This was a great place to work

I worked part-time as a lab tech at Ocean spray and thought it was a wonderful place to work. There was lots of down time to chat with coworkers and rest. The job was easy and when busy the day went by quickly. Some days would be very very slow... There were pizza days and other days that employers bought special treats to treat the employees. Everyone was treated with respect and the work atmosphere was very positive.

Pros

Some free pizza, positive atmosphere, easy job, flexible hours, entry level

Cons

Seasonal work, Can be boring

Excellent employer

Ocean Spray is a great company to work for. I worked in the lab, and wished the season was longer. Coworkers are all awesome, and we had fun at work. I will work here again next season

Pros

You’re treated as a valuable employee. Pizza days, season end party.

Cons

Sometimes shifts can be long and repetitive. The season lasts only a couple months

I love working here

The people are extremely kind like family and very supportive. I look forward to work with the team again if time prevails. I really enjoyed working with the management team here.

Pros

Very supportive team environment

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Great Experience

Seasonal product dispatcher Simple job as long as you keep track of what you are doing. Most of the other jobs seemed fairly simple and repetitive. Good work environment. Coworkers are all great, and the majority of people get along well. Management are all friendly, and professional. Can sometimes be lots of standing and waiting which can be very tiring. You don't know when the shift starts until the night before, and you don't have an end time - just whenever the berries run out. Overall very good experience for a temp job.

Pros

simple straightforward tasks, good pay

Cons

Some long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ocean Spray of Canada Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

4.7Job security/advancement

Ocean Spray of Canada Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Ocean Spray of Canada Ltd.