Observa Employee Reviews

I feel like this is a good opportunity to make extra cash
Oberserver (Current Employee) –  Florida3 December 2019
I am glad I gave this a chance. The bad reviews are probably from people who can't follow instructions. I have been paid super quickly. I am grateful for this opportunity to supplement my income.
Observa merchandising is not worth the time#
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC24 November 2019
Observa was a decent way to earn quick cash, however they have gone down in what they pay and require more duties. Would it be worth $5 to drive 6 miles to hopefully get a small merchandising job done? No. Observa used to pay $10.50 per 10 minute job. Now you are required to spend nearly 2.5 hrs for a $6 job. Just ignore these blood suckers!
BEWARE...Observa regularly engages in wage theft!
Top Performing Observer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL23 November 2019
If you choose to do work for them, make sure you take screenshots of everything you do and keep them until you get paid, but even then be prepared for a fight you will likely lose. They have a habit of deleting data that you upload and then refusing to pay you for work that you have done. Everyone on their staff has been trained to lie and will get you to do work for the companies who hire them, and then will pocket the money they were supposed to pay you, for themselves. Observe at your own risk!
Very Flexible. Paid very quickly.
Retail Merchandiser, Agent (Current Employee) –  Various Locations28 August 2019
I love working for Observa but I do think the pay on certain projects should be increased because some are very time consuming and require a lot of work. The downfall is that sometimes the location they list is not accurate and sometimes the location is closed. You have driven quite a distance only for the job not to be there and you will not get paid for your time. Some jobs are very far apart and also outdoors so watch that when accepting jobs. The really big plus is that they do pay very quickly.
BEWARE...they fight you on payment
merchadiser/auditor (Former Employee) –  Maine23 October 2018
The set up and job is a great idea but they pay very little and then try to fight you on payment. The pics you take go directly in their ap you download (keep your own bank of pics as they will scam you and say they werent good enough).
My opinion is there are so many other merchandising opportunities out there...avoid this one. Hopefully a better company with try this concept as it is a fgood idea....but not if you have to fight to get paid.
Pros
a great concept
Cons
they dont pay easily
Fun and flexible!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA11 July 2018
Really cool business model mixing technology with people to solve large business problems. Great working atmosphere that is flexible. Relaxed work environment with collaborative problem-solving.
Pros
Fun, flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Observa. Our community is ready to answer.