OAKBANK MOTOR HOTEL

OAKBANK MOTOR HOTEL Employee Reviews

Canada2 reviews
It was very fast paced place. my coworkers were very nice and helped out when i needed. It was an okay place to work but not what i personally wanted as a career.
A typical day at work for me would be ariving at 8am, doing all the cash outs and ballancing from the day before. Around 9:30 I would head into the bar and get everything organized and ready for the day to come. Opening VLTS, Vendor and the Bar. At 10am I would have one staff member coming on shift. I would stay through breakfast and lunch and leave around 1pm or 2pm. I would take a couple hours break and be back at work for 6pm for a night shift. I am a hands on, extreamly hard worker and dedicated employee. I enjoyed working for the same owners through out the years I worked there, this summer they sold and I have decided to take a career change when they left. I enjoyed my staff, my boss, and most of all the customers. I love to travel and be busy hands on, so a career in an airport where its busy and hands on is esactly where I want to be.
Pros
Interacting with people
Cons
Lots of Hours (110 bi-weekly)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OAKBANK MOTOR HOTEL?