Oak-land Ford Lincoln Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
Competitive but considerate atmosphere
Car Jockey (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON14 November 2019
I was hired in service with promise of promotion that was unfulfilled. Training was very brief and learning the job meant taking initiative to get instruction and learning quickly from mistakes. Preparation for tasks wasn't thorough meaning getting ahead on work was not easy. Management was very considerate and were always looking for a middle ground to solve problems, both business related and personal. Difficulty varied with the seasons due to weather affecting demand and therefore time management, as well as any tasks outside.
Receptionist/Admin Assistant
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 May 2014
Fun place to work, awesome co-workers. Always interacting with customers and co-workers. Excellent management team.
not a bad place
Quick-Lane Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON4 March 2014
just my hours made it hard to upsell work. otherwise great ppl, staff, owner. very personable
friendly people who are understanding
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON24 October 2013
I would great customers and provide them with information on the vehicle they were interested in. I learnt how to read people and manage my time correctly. Management was the best part of the work environment, I shadowed my boss for 8 months while I was finishing college and he provided me with all of the resources I need to do my job correctly. My co-workers were great they made the day go by and would provide any assistance I would need. The hardest part was that you never new what would happen each day and the work was never the same. It was difficult not knowing what you were going to bring home each month. Most enjoyable part was being in control of your day and how you use everything to your advantage.
Pros
great people
Cons
inconsistent work
Porductive and fun workplace
Warranty Claims Administrator/ Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 August 2012
Great place of employment, the staff are like family.
The most enjoyable part of my job are the people in which I work with and our customers. We have long time customers who are also like family. I have learned customer service skills, computers skills and have gained a great deal of knowledge about vehicles and the automotive industry.
Pros
great atmosphere and co-workers
Cons
distance from my home