O2E Brands

O2E Brands Employee Reviews

Canada21 reviews

Truely all about people!

The support from this organization from both a professional and personal level is incredible! I love all the learning and development opportunities provided!

People-first culture - really not just saying that

The values at this company are front and center in every meeting, every interaction, and in the ways the company gives back to its people. We've just been listed (again) on The Globe's top 50 employers list, and with good reason. To celebrate, they've turned every 3-day long weekend in the summer to a 4 day long weekend! The leaders understand the value of time, and give back to the employees when it matters most.- we're encouraged to 'go dark' when on vacay- there is great support from leaders when you want to get stuff done- we work hard, but we play hard too with great celebrations and events- the vibe is casual, yet professional, and there's a real start-up feeling without the pandemonium of being an actual start-up since we're well established.- great career advancement for those who chase itAll in all, a wonderful place to work.

Pros

Great leadership and a focus on values.

Cons

At times, due to our habit of hiring people with high accountability for their work, there can feel like a lot of pressure to complete everything, but there is support if requested.

Great Place to Work

I have been with O2E for several years and continue to absolutely love my job. My coworkers are incredible, and I have a good work/life balance. The company has been quick to adapt and respond to matters such as COVID and diversity/inclusivity. O2E promotes learning and advancement and even has a program called "101 Life Goals" which supports you accomplishing your personal non-work related goals. The interview process is very in-depth (I think an average of about 5 interviews depending on your position), but it pays off in that everyone else you work with has been thoroughly screened as well.The company is rapidly growing so of course there's always room for improvement (more process focus). I would highly recommend O2E.

Pros

Culture, Work/Life Balance

Great team, exceptional culture, lots of opportunity

O2E Brands is all about people. It's a fun, energetic, fast-paced place to work where you get the opportunity to work with an amazing team. Unlike other places I've worked, it's not really political and people truly want to help you succeed. I've had the chance to learn so many new skills and work on things I didn't ever think I'd have a chance to work on. I didn't come to O2E expecting anything, I thought it would be just like every other workplace, but I've found a place that feels like home.

Pros

Supportive team environment, opportunity to learn new skills and work on projects that make a difference

Cons

Processes aren't as well defined as they could be, work could be more streamlined and efficient

Amazing Company to work for

I've been working at O2E Brands for less than a year and my experience has been amazing so far. The people I work with, the technology we use, the culture the company provides, and the vision of the company are all amazing. I would highly recommend working for O2E Brands

Very clean and informative

I worked as a Customer Service Representative in 2018 and I really enjoyed it. It was my first job when I moved from Calgary to Vancouver. My supervisor was very understanding, available and I learned a lot from O2E Brands.

Pros

Clean office and workplace environment. The supervisor was very helpful and available

Horrible staff stay away laid us off

Horrible staff they fired a bunch of us during the early stages of covid. I didn’t even get my commission. My sales revenue was $2,456 rip off evil staff

Pros

Pizza

Cons

Falsely reported

Work with nice people

1- Normal work / life balance2- Your feedbacks are important3- Huddle (a meeting that happens everyday and you see everyone in the company)4- Good work equipments

Stressful!

As someone who worked for the company for nearly 3 years I can confidently say it is not a mentally healthy or stable place to work. Management doesn’t care about the employees in the least and use pizza party’s and drinks to make the job tolerable. Because of the quick turn over rate the quality of people you will be working with won’t be the best and will only get worse and most people don’t last long.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Management, heath and safety, no respect, no parking, rude customers

Excellent culture. Salary and career advancement questionable.

Excellent benefits/vacation and company culture. Salary is typically lower than standard and career advancement opportunities are limited. Emerging brands can be a risky place to work. They seem to be a start up / passion project of the CEO on the side of the real business juggernaut 1-800-GOT-JUNK?

fun but repetitive

- sign in and take calls right away - always monitored - couture is like family - team captain tries to be overly friendly coming off a bit rude - repetitive

Beer Friday, Office BBQs and High Sales Incentives

An absolutely wonderful place to work, my team was excellent with managing workflow and a positive culture. I would work there again if I lived in the area. 10/10

Pros

high sales intensives, great company culture and strong management!

Cons

Later hours, less days off that desired.

fun work env

the working environment is fun and the team leaders arrange activites to keep the agents incentivized to give their best shot. it can get a little repetitive howeve rthe job itself.

Awesome place to work!

I have never worked for a company with such great culture and environment. People are really nice and willing to help you learn and do your work. It a fun and inspiring company, love to work here!

Pros

Culture, people

Cons

I haven’t found them yet!

Growth - Growth - Growth

This company is growing and there is a ton of opportunity to grow with it. It’s not without its challenges but if you are up for being part of the solution, this is the place to be

Pros

Great culture. Collaborative player-coach managers. Open to ideas and new ways of doing things.

Cons

Systems/processes lacking, need more admin help

Great place to work!

Love this company and the people! It's a fun and inspiring organization to be part of. There are a lot of opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. The leaders genuinely care about people and strive for continuous improvement for the company and for those who work here.

Pros

Fun culture, great people, good benefits, continuous growth (organization, professionally, personally), inspiring office space and convenient location

Cons

Employer brand/corporate (O2E Brands) isn't a well-recognized name (people know 1-800-GOT-JUNK?)

company that works hard to make it "all about people"

- fast growing company that doesn't always get things perfect but works hard to focus on culture and opportunity - pros: culture, people, advancement - cons: hyper growth has it's challenges; sometimes it's difficult to maintain the people connections as team get bigger

Pros

culture, people, advancement

Cons

hyper growth has it's challenges, sometimes it's difficult to maintain the people connections as team get bigger

Amazing culture

Working at O2E Brands is inspiring. The people and culture provide a unique entrepreneurial environment for a company that is rapidly growing. Successes are shared and recognized across the whole company and different departments routinely collaborate on daily activities as well as on internal projects. Senior management embraces change and emphasizes individuals to change the status quo. The work is interesting and challenging, however, there is still an emphasis on work life balance and professional and personal development. I would recommend working at O2E Brands to anyone who is interested in the work environment described above.

Pros

Great culture, emphasis on professional and personal development, good vacation policy

Cons

Fast paced environment might not be for everyone

Fun Office with Steady Growth

A very open concept office, creates lots of social interactions and relationship building. The daily huddle is energizing and creates a very transparent atmosphere. Learned a lot about franchise business, get to spend a day on the trucks to learn how we operate! Management is very approachable, transparent and friendly. They want to help people develop and excel in their career. Lots of growth and advancement opportunities for people wanting and willing to take on more.

Pros

Great work environment, passionate people, sales driven, lots of pizza lunches and fun parties

Cons

Lots of growth and some projects have to be pushed to the back burner

great place to learn and grow

I love working for a Vancouver success story which is what O2E Brands is. It's a great place to work with a lot of ambitious, talented people. One downside is that the company is growing so fast that it's struggling to keep up with the growing technology needs and the resources to scale the growth.

Great growing company

It's a fun place to work and meet lots of great coworkers. Love the open office concept and casual work environment. There are definitely some growing pains as the company still has a ways to go to establish itself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O2E Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement