O'Hara Technologies

O'Hara Technologies Employee Reviews

Working at O'Hara, it was a very fast and busy environment. I learned to have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. I learned to be organized, and problem-solve under pressure.The staff was great and very helpful.
Pros
free bbq lunches in the summertime
It's really fun working here no problems at all I loved to work and even looking forward to going back and working, participating in all kinds of fast paced environment and then achieving goals and celebrations, its really a family and friends business.
Pros
All is well
Cons
Don't see any
Company is high stress, always trying to do more with less resources. Expectations our high. Primary focused on revenue and meeting customer deliveries.
Employees are outgoing and fun to work with. Environmental is very clean and safe. Overtime available including weekends with free lunch. Small group of employees.
Gained experience, have multiple tasks, initiate projects and improve processes. The hardest part is I never say no and have to complete with excellence all tasks. The great moments are to have great success in everything I do.
Pros
job security, client interactions, good place to grow
Cons
salary and benefits could be better
Ownership needs to work out its challenges in order for the company to survive and grow. Without a resolution, these issues rob the company of leadership and direction.