O'Brians Automotive Inc.

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

managerdaylotplacehourpeoplegoodgreat

productive

I spent majority of my day cleaning.They give you an hour break shifts are 9-6. The manager there was good and respectful and super fun to be around. I found it hard to keep all cars cleaned especially in winter when it was one person and it was busy.

Hours are terrible

You're told over thing then forced to do another. They don't care about your time with your family on your scheduled day off. All that matters is selling cars.

Insights into O'Brians Automotive Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Awesome place to work, great teams

O'brians is great in the way that there is very much a family dynamic! You are made to feel comfortable right from the start, and having goals to reach that are realistic makes you very motivated. There is always something to do in a day, and if there are ever questions there are tons of people to help

Pros

great dynamic, awesome perks

Competitive environment that wants everyone to succeed

O'Brians is great company to work for. They care about their employees and customers and have grown in size and ideologies since I first joined. Car Sales is not an easy gig, especially with helping customers with credit hiccups, but once you've been with them for a couple months and got over the initial shock to the system, you will find your comfort zone and possibly a life-long career.

Pros

Freedom, flexible ownership when you need something, good pay, career growth

Cons

Long Hours, sometimes stressful.

toxic toxic toxic

no work and home life balance here, was so hard to get 2 days off in a row let alone a Saturday, gosh for bid you took a Saturday off. you felt bad if you took a lunch break as the manager made you feel bad and they were just so toxic and smoked the building.

Bad energy and not very honest working people

Morals are at an all time low here. be sure to have a pen handy when you sign your life over, because these people will do some greasy things to make money. If you are fine with lying to banks and such to make a sale then this is the place for you.

Not for the feint of heart!

Want to get your foot out the door for car sales experience? This is the place! Like the ad says, it's not for regular hours. It's not for the faint of heart. But that's sales! Prepare to call, call, and call some more! There will be pressure to always break your personal records. But if you can sell them 5 cars a month, you're in the good books. The money is good. The long hours are a bit discouraging if you got a family life, but in the end it'll help pay bills for sure. I've also seen it myself. Get good, do a little brown-nosing, and you could be making 3-8k a month. I didn't stick around long enough to find out, but from what I seen, the cheques do get fat.

Overall work

It was a laid back job, and it made me enjoy the job title of lot/vehicle detailer. I enjoyed driving location to location and meeting new people. I would work a Monday to Friday and some Saturdays at a 8/9 hour day depending on if I was travelling. Unfortunately I never got overtime hours.

Unique, challenging , proper compensation with proper effort

Positive work environment with potential for advancement. Or be perfectly content with a well paid, challenging consultant role. You will get out what you put into it.

Happy to Work Here

Great Place to Work with Incredible Coworkers, Im very lucky to have found a job where i love what i do and want to wake up and come in everyday. Fun and Varied work i get to do.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at O'Brians Automotive Inc.?

great place to have a carreer

great place to work, 2 days off together every week. great hours. successful and expanding rapidly, lots of room for advancement. excellent culture. good benefits.

Pros

great hours, and comensation package

Cons

more training

great place to have a carreer

Pros

great hours, and comensation package

Cons

more training

If you're looking for Loyalty from an employer, you can stop your search with O'Brians

With Owners that are heavily involved in the day to day operations, O'Brians offers a work environment that allows employees to grow their career at their pace. Upper Management allows for coaching from multiple levels and the daily interaction makes it easy to highlight good performance and correct mistakes. Thanks to O'Brians I was able to build a great career and life for my family and since then have been paying it forward to new hires, by helping them learn and succeed to reach their long term life goals.

Amazing Place To Work!!

Absolutely love this place! It’s completely fun and motivating. All your co-workers are alive and down to earth, which makes an amazing team! Teams are hard to find in a business. Managers are amazing as well. You work hard but your day flys by.

Pros

Great Team, Employee Excursions, Positive Attitude

Cons

Salary could be higher

great people and lots of money to be made

O'Brians opened my eyes to the sales world. boosted my confidence and allowed me to be confident as a sales rep. the managers are very driven people that only want to see you succeed and will help where they can to grow your sales career.

Pros

you are in charge of how busy you get

Cons

long hours (potentially) being willing to deliver a vehicle from time to time

Good introduction to sales

Good introduction to competitive sales. Not much room to advance in the company. Not a lot of job security, very long hours with little to moderate compensation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Brians Automotive Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare O'Brians Automotive Inc. with

Learn about O'Brians Automotive Inc. in popular locations

• O'Brians Automotive Inc.
  • Work-life balance