Nygard International

Nygard International Employee Reviews in London, ON

London, ON4 reviews
Rsm expectations were to high even with profit margins reached constantly on a wekkly and montly basis. Rsm enjoy giving lectures on a weekly basis without giving proper guidelines.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Worked too much off the clock
Whether or not you enjoy working for Nygard depends entirely what district you are in. I had the misfortune of working for some of the most hateful women ever encountered. Lying, cheating, thieving, two-faced, manipulative *itches. Staff are pitted against each other to sell more but heaven help you if you sell more than management. I loved the job itself, my loyal customers and the clothes are beautiful. However it's hard to work for people who say if you're not willing to lie for them then you're not worth keeping around.
I truly enjoy working at Nygard. Most of our clients are elderly and they can be so much fun to help build a wardrobe. My fellow co-workers are the best part of the job. We all work very well together. We all have quotas for the day but once we meet our quota we all chip in to make sure everyone gets their numbers. My manager is a wonderful person who tries hard to keep everyone happy.
Pros
the staff and customers
Cons
not enough hours
I have never been more welcomed to a job than when I started here. Everyone is very welcoming and is happy to help you learn the ropes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nygard International?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nygard International. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7