I worked with An amazing group of ladies but we are all of the same race. Youngest was 48 and oldest is 72. It’s alot of physical work ladies of this age.
Very friendly and engaged.
Unprofessional managers and coworkers. Will be called and texted multiple times by different employees to be called in on your day off. My pay check was incorrect 4 times and had to be revised on the next one as soon as I noticed. Expected to stay an hour after closing without pay to clean the store. Managers will ask you to lie to head office about their breaks and days off as well. Nygård does not promote employees they always hire managers externally despite what they tell you. No room for growth. At your interview they will lie and say you’ll make commission but it’s actually clothing credits that are set up based on your sales of a week which makes it impossible to ever actually earn clothing credits
We had a good strong team
Give until you can't give anymore
It is usually very slow paced. Their peak for customer sales are usually between 11am-2pm then after that, it begins to die down again. I would not recommend working with nygard since you will be bored majority of the time.
- How did you get your first interview at Nygard International?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Nygard International about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- How long does Nygard take to get back to you from applying for a position online to calling you for …4 people answered
- What is the salary for assistant manager and manager?4 people answered
- Does Nygard International require background check?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nygard International?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nygard International?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Nygard International?3 people answered
- What are the daily duties of an assistant manager and manager?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Nygard International?2 people answered