Nutrien logo

Nutrien Employee Reviews for Observer

Work-life balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 275 reviews

Top heavy

Top heavy, especially in the corporate offices. 10 managers or directors for every 1 employee. This means lots of decision making and no one to do the work. Constant big ideas from higher-ups with no consideration of who’ll do the work or what else is going on that’s increasing workload. Lots of talk about “managing workload”, all lip service, zero action. Higher ups say all the right things, but only act when it’s convenient. This is a big company that acts like it’s only got 100 employees.

– 16 October 2019
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. With the formation of Nutrien, we understand the need to continue to refine our organizational structure. This includes adding talent where more help is needed, and re-organizing management positions to ensure efficiency. This effort is ongoing, and we ask for your patience as we continue to build our organization for the future. With regards to workload, we are working to address these concerns in a meaningful way. This effort started with gathering information from both leaders and individual contributors to better understand where workload issues are stemming from. In the coming months, you will see different strategies implemented that impact workload at an individual, team and organizational level. At the end of the day, we need to ensure everything we do helps us continue to be a safe company for our employees and communities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement