Nutrien logo
Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Reviews in Lanigan, SK

2.8

Not great interview process

For my interview, they sent me questions to answer to a video recording system. Cons of interview: Instead of being able to talk to a real person, I was kind of treated as a robot. Strikes me as kind of lazy on their part in the recruiting process, and with no opportunity to ask them questions. They say it may seem awkward at first to stare into the dot of your webcam and answer all the questions pretending someone is on the other end (just like a traditional interview they conjecture), but that you will get used to it....lol, right! I guess their idea of efficiency for recruiting humans is to remove their humans altogether. They say to remember that employers hire human beings and not just the name at the top of a resume...lol. They should take a dose of their own rationale....employees like to work for real people, not just absentee employers.Pros: With this format, at least I knew the questions ahead of time that they were going to ask. At least they got back to me quickly after the interview.

good pay good benifits

at lanigan you are mostly an equipment operator. I learned how to operate safely in confined areas. the culture is rough n tough humour very tight knit group.Get to know your work area do all safety checks. I enjoyed building things like belt lines.

Jobs at Nutrien