Nutrien
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Review

Would not recommend

The training hardly exists, I was put in front of a computer with absolutely no training and was expected to teach myself. There were job aids available which were helpful but it’s not fair to be expected to learn like that. The computer system has a lot of glitches and errors. I do think if I was trained properly that I would have liked the job.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Zero one on one training

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Nutrien

17 May 2021
We are sorry to hear about your experience. As part of an employees onboarding, our expectation is that are necessary training takes place, so new employees who join our team can get develop their skills quickly. If you'd like to connect with us directly so we can further improve, please feel free to contact us at yourvoice@nutrien.com

Same role

Good

Good experience in a complex organisation, that is ever evolving the demands are quite high but can be rewarding with the remuneration the commitment to safety and process management helps learn more

Decent place to be employed.

Nice pay. You have to keep current with training and be professional when dealing with maintenance. Decent pension plan. Benefits seem a little thin for a worldwide company.

Pros

Very good pay.

Cons

Long hours, shift work.
Same location

Productive valuable place to work.

Great place to learn n grow.people team I worked with were very supportive. Management was very responsive to employees needs. Work environment is professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Nutrien with

Learn about Nutrien in popular locations

• Nutrien