Nutrien logo
Nutrien

Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Review

One of the few good companies to work

Nutrien is one of the largest fertilizer company in the world. With increasing world population, Nutrien is committed to meet the increasing world food demand within the limited resources.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and collaborative place to work. Very supportive infrastructure for work goal achievements

Though my work at Potash Corp. was temporary and short term, it was fast paced and all needed tools and infrastructure to achieve my targets were adequately and promptly provided. I looked forward then to being permanently retained but when the whole management changed and they became Nutrien, I was not retained because of total change in the Organizational structure.

Pros

Nice work and people culture

Cons

Intensive fast paced though I love it!
Same location

A great place to work

Nutrien is a safe place to work. Everyone is very nice, willing to work with each other and consider ideas that are given to get the job done safely and properly
Same location

janitorial

while employed at both Nutiren and NWR I enjoyed the people that I worked with and the supervisors were very easy to talk to and fair. while at Nutrien they supplied the contract companies with extra for all the good work that was provided.

Pros

good

Cons

laid off to fast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Compare Nutrien with

• Nutrien
  • One of the few good companies to work