Nutrien logo
Nutrien

Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Review

Just a number.

You are just a number. They couldn't care less about you or your family. They are two faced about safety as well. They blame the worker in case of an accident.

1.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Nutrien

14 January 2021
We are disappointed to hear what you describe. We take safety seriously, reviewing incidents big and small to ensure our workforce goes home safe, every day. If you have a situation that you believe is contrary to our code of ethics, we encourage you to use the Compliance Hotline, an online and phone-based reporting tool managed by a third party, where employees can raise concerns, anonymously if desired.

Very good experience

The only thing that kept me from continuing on was due to the merger, and the layoffs that were happening. I enjoyed the experience and would have prefer to continue or be in the industry in an up market.

Pros

The people

Cons

The market demand affecting the staff requirements.
Same location

Pay and benefits and time off to work is good balance.

when I first started at Vanscoy potash they made me feel like family and showed they really appreciated their employees I felt like family everyone new you by your name. And the Agrium and PCS potash merged. Now it has all changed they no longer treat their employees the same or show they care about them it’s disappointing when you give your life to a company and it ends up like that.

Pros

Shift work 12 hr shifts

Cons

The 24 hour off shift change from days to nights

ok place to work.

ok place to work, no advancement available. Twenty four hour operation, work is only as stressful as you make it. Front line management is good,higher management is questionable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement