Nutrien logo
Nutrien

Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Review

It is ok

It’s ok to work there. Lots of changes have happened. Lots of certainty. Moral issues. Need upper management changes. There is a little boys club that to go.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Worst company ever to get injured at

Employees beware, If you end up working for Nutrien do not get hurt, for a company who promotes equal opportunities they sure like to give false steps to employees who return from an injury that was caused at work. Worst management I’ve ever seen in Saskatchewan, Agrium should have never merged with PCS they where better off without them. Poor safety procedures, crazy how they change things the make job go faster regardless of procedure is safe or not.

Pros

Days off

Cons

Management, Safety Procedures
Same location

Just a number.

You are just a number. They couldn't care less about you or your family. They are two faced about safety as well. They blame the worker in case of an accident.

Official response from Nutrien

14 January 2021
We are disappointed to hear what you describe. We take safety seriously, reviewing incidents big and small to ensure our workforce goes home safe, every day. If you have a situation that you believe is contrary to our code of ethics, we encourage you to use the Compliance Hotline, an online and phone-based reporting tool managed by a third party, where employees can raise concerns, anonymously if desired.
Same location

Very good experience

The only thing that kept me from continuing on was due to the merger, and the layoffs that were happening. I enjoyed the experience and would have prefer to continue or be in the industry in an up market.

Pros

The people

Cons

The market demand affecting the staff requirements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement