Nutrien logo
Nutrien

Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Review

Horrible Mangement

I had to work 10 hours days and weekends to make the deadlines and I was still not appreciated for my work. Co worker told management lies about me to cover her...... Poor direction. Poor planning after merger, To many upper management on their high horses. They need to clean house. I would not recommend working in the Saskatoon Head Office. Its TOXIC!!!

Pros

good snacks

Cons

poor management, lack of direction, little communication to employees.

2.0Job security/advancement

Good pay for the work

Great place to work if you're looking to make some money and be home every night. But keep an eye on your paycheck as payroll has a habit of always making mistakes and missing time on your paycheck.

Pros

Great pay great days off lots of vacation time

Cons

Poor management terrible payroll department
Same location

If you are white dont waste your time

This company does a ridiculous video interview. They send u dumb questions and expect you to video your response. I had over a decade of relevant experience and got a poorly written email about 3 months later saying i wasnt selected. After talking to numerous people that applied for positions with Nutrien it became obvious they hire based on skin colour and not qualifications.

Same location

Productive and collaborative place to work. Very supportive infrastructure for work goal achievements

Though my work at Potash Corp. was temporary and short term, it was fast paced and all needed tools and infrastructure to achieve my targets were adequately and promptly provided. I looked forward then to being permanently retained but when the whole management changed and they became Nutrien, I was not retained because of total change in the Organizational structure.

Pros

Nice work and people culture

Cons

Intensive fast paced though I love it!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement