Nutrien
Nutrien Employee Review

Great Place to Work; Realistic yet Ambitious

20 October 2020
Coworkers and management are generally supportive and helpful, company is always innovating to find better ways of doing things to make jobs easier. Company is always running some kind of internal initiative to ensure the health, well-being, and success of its employees both in the office and at home.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
free beverages, flexible schedules, quiet working environment
Cons
office space is dull in color and decor, IT department dress code very outdated
10 March 2021
Operations (Current Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
Great place to work if you're looking to make some money and be home every night. But keep an eye on your paycheck as payroll has a habit of always making mistakes and missing time on your paycheck.
Pros
Great pay great days off lots of vacation time
Cons
Poor management terrible payroll department
1 March 2021
Welder (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
This company does a ridiculous video interview. They send u dumb questions and expect you to video your response. I had over a decade of relevant experience and got a poorly written email about 3 months later saying i wasnt selected. After talking to numerous people that applied for positions with Nutrien it became obvious they hire based on skin colour and not qualifications.
7 January 2021
Process Engineer (Former Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
Though my work at Potash Corp. was temporary and short term, it was fast paced and all needed tools and infrastructure to achieve my targets were adequately and promptly provided. I looked forward then to being permanently retained but when the whole management changed and they became Nutrien, I was not retained because of total change in the Organizational structure.
Pros
Nice work and people culture
Cons
Intensive fast paced though I love it!
  1. Great Place to Work; Realistic yet Ambitious