Nutrien logo
Nutrien

Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Review

Good company with benefits and pension plan.

Overall a good company to work for...pension, benefits, OT. Commitment to safety is above and beyond. Great support staff and very approachable management team.

Pros

Great people within the company

Cons

Just implemented SAP compter system

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

No organization

Nothing was ever organized No communication with anyone Manager always tried to do everything themselves and other peoples jobs. No one got along with each other most days Got overtime pay when worked late hours

Pros

overtime pay when working late hours

Cons

manger is very disorganized

Being a new employee, lots of confusion. No clear goals, strategies. Lack of planning

Good company. Some quotes from corporations diaries“Peoples leave managers not companies second quote “ Micromanagement can be handled by educated management not only long experience. Third quote : working with educated people in small companies way better than working with micromanagement . 4 quotes is my own if you want to bring positive changes for the improvement of organization and co-worker and your managers stop you , quit your job before your eye blink .

Pros

Good company, paradise for lazy people

Cons

Not right place for who wants to do something big

Would not recommend

The training hardly exists, I was put in front of a computer with absolutely no training and was expected to teach myself. There were job aids available which were helpful but it’s not fair to be expected to learn like that. The computer system has a lot of glitches and errors. I do think if I was trained properly that I would have liked the job.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Zero one on one training

Official response from Nutrien

17 May 2021
We are sorry to hear about your experience. As part of an employees onboarding, our expectation is that are necessary training takes place, so new employees who join our team can get develop their skills quickly. If you'd like to connect with us directly so we can further improve, please feel free to contact us at yourvoice@nutrien.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement