Nutrien logo
Nutrien

Nutrien

Nutrien Employee Review

Boys club!

Not safe and Scared of change. There is not really anything good to say. It has to be the most disrespectful place to work. More gossip and talk underground that makes it worse then high school. Bandage fixing is not my way of operating so this place is not for me.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Very good experience

The only thing that kept me from continuing on was due to the merger, and the layoffs that were happening. I enjoyed the experience and would have prefer to continue or be in the industry in an up market.

Pros

The people

Cons

The market demand affecting the staff requirements.
Same roleSame location

laid off

bleak future for potash, unfortunately not a stable job anymore near saskatoon. Guys to work with were pretty good. Supervisors willing to cut each others throats for advancement.
Same location

Just a number.

You are just a number. They couldn't care less about you or your family. They are two faced about safety as well. They blame the worker in case of an accident.

Official response from Nutrien

14 January 2021
We are disappointed to hear what you describe. We take safety seriously, reviewing incidents big and small to ensure our workforce goes home safe, every day. If you have a situation that you believe is contrary to our code of ethics, we encourage you to use the Compliance Hotline, an online and phone-based reporting tool managed by a third party, where employees can raise concerns, anonymously if desired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement