Nutri-Lawn

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

lawncustomerlongthingteamcarehourlot

Alright

Good for someone who wants long hours , but they can work you abit too much for someone getting low wages. They supply company vehichles that are rusted to pieces

great summer job

Great summer job. 4 day work week. Paid based on jobs done. Often done in under 8 hours and paid better than other jobs. good culture and support team..

Insights into Nutri-Lawn

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Awesome Job, But low pay

Overall I had a very positive experience with this company as a Lawn Technician. Management is very supportive and helpful as well as awesome coworkers. You get lots of exercise as you cover on average of 45 properties a day and you work independently and at your own pace with no micro management. The only con with this company is the low pay for the amount of labor required you only get paid minimum wage or very little above it and yes you get a production bonus but that varies month to month. I will also point out that the add on indeed falsely advertised the pay. On the add it said you will earn $700-$800 a week, which did not happen as I was only making minimum wage.

Always good work

Awesome outdoor work. Steady and stressful at times but work is good. Travelling to many different towns, suppliers and customers. Good team relations, able to contact office at will.

Pros

Team work

Relaxed work environment

If you are looking for a company with a repaxed work environment and enjoy worki g outdoors is a great place. No stress amd very independent work. Easy going supervisors.

Pros

independence

Cons

salary

Productive environment. Great team. Fun place to work

At Nutrilawn they treat you like family. Your not micro managed. Your encouraged to contribute your ideas. They have newer equipment and our always trying to incoperate new technology into the business. I have enjoyed every minute since I started at Nutrilawn

Pros

Company benefits, competitve compensation, company socials

Cons

None so far

nutri lawn

-worked there one summer -good pay -can have long days with varying hours shifts ranging from 7-13 hour days depending on your role -some people get randomly let go when the season slows down later in the year -management unorganized and constantly changing things then nagging you about them -pushes you to sell products that sometimes are useless for the customer, but the sales commission is a bonus on your paycheque -fun to work outside and visit different areas -some jobs are tough physically but you spend alot of time driving around which is nice

Hard work with high pay especially if you get many sales, friendly work environment

I have finished two seasons here and learned a lot in that time. Hours are unpredictable but this is the nature of the work not the company, pay is largely dependant on sales and how fast you work. As with all seasonal work there are no standard benefits and arranging time of can be difficult during the busy time of year however there are company picnics and day trips to encourage group building and teamwork. I find the people selected by management all share a willingness to work with others and disruptive members are discouraged. The hardest part of the work is the unpredictable nature of a day, things can change due to weather, mechanical failure or miscommunication with a customer. I have learned to be more adaptable and independent by doing this job because of the unpredictable nature of the work. I like the outdoors work and almost all the customers are happy to see you which can cause delays as you take some extra time to speak with them. There have been many improvements to the training since I've been here and management is always willing to implement changes that can improve the company for employees and customers.

Pros

Great for those that work well with little supervision

Cons

Many changes that occur throughout the year that can cause confusion

Good

It was a good place to work with, as it was a relaxed environment but low salary in comparison to competitors in the area. I just felt the company wasn't for me.

Okay but don't expect to get another contract

it was an acceptable line of work, long hours, hard work, decent pay and friendly customers and crew members to work with but don't expect any returning workers next time you apply.

Pros

good crew, good pay

Cons

long hours, not much in the way of loyalty to you as a worker

Great Co-workers awful job

It was a great job at first then they ripped me off. they never gave me a raise after my 3 month probation. and when I made a suggestion for training new employees they fired me

Pros

Nice co-workers

Cons

long hours, poor pay, not open to improve

good work place

i liked calling people and saling them lawn products.i had a good working team.not enough money though.

Pros

short hours

Cons

no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutri-Lawn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement