Nutri-Lawn

Nutri-Lawn Employee Reviews

Lots of things to learn in the landscape business. You start off with different crews and you end up on the one that suits you the best. From aeration to laying stone, you will come out of there with good knowledge. The foremans and workers and great, and there always seems to have a good laugh. Very organized company!
Pros
Steady work, not too overwhelming, breaks in between jobs. Working outside!
Cons
Pay could be better, but its a great summer job for students.
If you are looking for a company with a repaxed work environment and enjoy worki g outdoors is a great place. No stress amd very independent work. Easy going supervisors.
Pros
independence
Cons
salary
you may feel like everything is going great with the company until you get close to your three months then you are let go. You would start your day with a standard boards and list of things to do and then half of them will either be cut or not able to do and if your day is short they wont have much else for you to do.
Very good work for anybody physically active, self motivated, organized and able to deal with the upset customer now and then. Only bad thing is weather-dependence.
Great place to work, great management and culture. Flexibility with work schedule to work another job, could pay more for the current market and area of the job.
Fast paced work environment with ability to work extra hours if you want. Management was easy to work for and fair to employees of all experience levels.
Great place to work if its what your looking to do for a living. management was friendly and cared about their employees. work was physical and has to work around the weather.
Nutri-Lawn is a great company to work for. The manager shows genuine appreciation for your work and gives good constructive criticism for guidance. Very clean and organized office space and friendly staff. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
The summer season is busy, May and June when people are looking for lawncare. Later in the summer is less busy, and there is more time for team building activities. You learn more about lawncare than you think you will ever know!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nutri-Lawn?
Need to be able to educate public deal with a lot of complaints. No incentive to come back next year. ! . .
I can’t say enough good things about nutri-lawn and the management. Workers are treated very well, the pay is better than others and the owners are a family so no corporate managers. Great great great. No issues with customers who are always happy to see you and happy with the results nutri-lawn is able to provide through their better training and products education and training.
I always enjoy my work day because you feel like everybody's on the same team and yet you run your own day. I also enjoy talking to customers, you meet all kinds of interesting people. Management insists on a positive attitude form everyone which creates a very positive work environment. Nutri lawn is a great place to work.
We engage everyday with our customers, offering ecology friendly lawn care, no chemicals or harmful materials in what we use. This gives us a competitive edge on the market, as our name and brand is built off lawn care the Green and ecology friendly way, where lawn care as a whole has always been associated with chemicals and harmful products.
Pros - good pay, good benefits, amazing coworkers and CEO Cons- No room for growth. Expected to self teach yourself CRM software as any training that came in was kept to only management level. Management is highly unprofessional, refuses to take escalated complaints, refuses to compromise with the clientele, it is their way or the highway. Chaotic environment as management is unorganized and the manager in place has no management experience. No employee relations skills. Management will delegate all their work to employees and then take the credit such as invoicing, accounts receivable, dealing with third party companies, complaints, and reviews. As a customer service representative/sales representative you are expected to make large sales but are unable to do so due to management errors. Any errors made by management are then twisted and made to be the employees fault. The biggest reason to not work here... The work completed and work ethics of the employee does not matter. An employee can make higher sales than other employees and do more to improve the customer relations but when it comes down to lay offs they don't look at reports to make a decision of who would be best to retain for the company but rather base the choice off the opinion of others.
I been worked long hours and busy during summer season and keep working different place with lawn care and mowing grass and different things to do keep boss happy
Cons
The job requires an individual to work long hours driving to each job site and completing the corresponding tasks. Employees are taught to use aerators and other lawn equipment.
At Nutrilawn they treat you like family. Your not micro managed. Your encouraged to contribute your ideas. They have newer equipment and our always trying to incoperate new technology into the business. I have enjoyed every minute since I started at Nutrilawn
Pros
Company benefits, competitve compensation, company socials
Cons
None so far
-worked there one summer -good pay -can have long days with varying hours shifts ranging from 7-13 hour days depending on your role -some people get randomly let go when the season slows down later in the year -management unorganized and constantly changing things then nagging you about them -pushes you to sell products that sometimes are useless for the customer, but the sales commission is a bonus on your paycheque -fun to work outside and visit different areas -some jobs are tough physically but you spend alot of time driving around which is nice
I have been very happy working at Nutri-Lawn Mississauga.Great team to work with and I have come to think of them as my extended family. Great co-operation between the office and the outside workers with both respecting the others role.
Great company to work for . Nutri Lawn has an excellent training program and rewards hardwork. Employees are well taken care of. There is a strong customer service and sales culture. I have been employed with Nutri Lawn for over a decade and I am not alone. There are many long term employees and this speaks for itself. People love to work for Nutri Lawn because it is a successful, fun, and rewarding company to work for.
Pros
-Excellent training -Hardwork is rewarded -Good incentives.
Official response from Nutri-Lawn
1 March 2019
Awesome. It's amazing to see how many people at NL have 10+ years under their lawn care belts. Great to have you for another decade :)
I am new to the team here at Nutri-Lawn but am really enjoying it. I knew nothing about lawn care when I started. Everyone I have had the chance to meet is lovely and helpful. Management is easy to approach, open to ideas, and very supportive. I have been continuously learning new things as I am still adjusting to my new position. The atmosphere at the office is comfortable but very organized. It's a breath of fresh air!
Official response from Nutri-Lawn
1 March 2019
Thanks for joining the team!! Glad that your 'on-boarding' was a huge success and we look forward to a long successful time together!
  1. Employee reviews